Check out our Christmas gift ideas for home decor interior design Northern Ireland fans!
We can't believe that we're midway through December already. In fact, Christmas is but a week away! If you haven't yet started your Christmas shopping, we're willing to bet you've been thinking about it.
When it comes to shopping for our nearest and dearest, no doubt you'll want to give them a gift that they love. The easiest way to do this, is by presenting them with a gift that matches their interests.
So today's blog is dedicated to helping you find a gift for interior design Northern Ireland
fans. Accessories for the home can be enjoyed for years to come. If you fancy giving someone a gift that keeps on giving, check out a few of our favourite home accessories, which can be picked up in-store or online from the mentioned retailers below.
1. Esme 4 drawer jewellery box, £72, Oliver Bonas
2. Rhubarb & vanilla scented candle, £15, Laura Ashley
3. Herringbone woven stripe throw, £32, Oliver Bonas
4. Watercolour floral memo block, £9, Laura Ashley
5. Butterfly Home by Matthew Williamson pentagon pot, £15, Debenhams
6. Sanderson Wisteria Falls Cushion, £40, House of Fraser
7. Handmade espresso cups, £75, Not On The High Street
8. Set of 3 gold glass frames, £26.95, Graham and Green
Or of course, if you want to give a gift with a difference, vouchers for our interior design Northern Ireland service are available. For more information, call Pam on: 07710 742612.